Through Bank / Transfer
Bank Name – Axis bank
Account Holder – Ajay Joshi
Account Number – 91501000029878680
Branch – 000156
IFSC Code – UTIB0000156
SWIFT Code – AXISINBB
Goa – Arabian Nights Close to Dersey Guest House,
Agonda Beach, Goa
Guidelines - Must Read Before Booking
• Himalayan Yogistic Community is worldwide yoga Community which one sharing Transformation Yogistic tools a whole life.
• For a better Training Course, Himalayan Yogistic only accepts a maximum of 9-10 students in each TTC program. This helps the Yoga Master to focus on every student properly.
• The advance course fees will not be refunded.
• There are multiple options to pay the remaining course fees.
• 1.You can pay in cash (USD/ INR/ EURO)
• 2. You can withdraw from near by ATM’s and than pay in cash.
• 3. You can pay through Bank Transfer, Paypal but the student have to pay 23% extra charge of the remaining course fees.
(There is no extra charge if student pays in Cash.)
• As we provide free Taxi Pickup from Goa and Dehradun Rishikesh Airport to our Ashram for all Teacher Training Courses with regular fees. But we don’t provide free taxi pickup if you are availing any discounts or scholarships. There will be an additional charge for it that is 20 Euro from Dehradun Airport to our Ashram and 30 Euro from Goa Airport to our Ashram, if you want us to arrange the taxi.
• Himalayan Yogistic doesn’t provide drop back taxi after completing the course. There will be an additional charge for it that is 20 Euro from our Ashram to Dehradun Airport and 30 Euro from our Ashram to Goa Airport, if you want us to arrange the taxi.
• Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
• We provide free accommodation to the student for a day(normally 2nd of the month) before the Teacher Training Course starts.
• There is an extra charge for the additional stay after the course. We charge per day for a p room and 40 euro in Goa ashram and 30 euro in Rishikesh ashtam for shared room. It includes 2 yoga class, 3 times meal and a private/shared room with an attached washroom.
• To respect the rules and regulations Himalyana Yogistic will not refund the fee of students after joining the course.
• We must be informed in a 3-4 hours advance if the student is not going to come for a meal.
• Himalayan Yogistic follows it’s own curriculum, any other practices are not allowed which are not in the course.
• Non veg. food, smoking, and drinking alcohol is not allowed on the Himalaya Yogistic premises.
• Clear your account of books before departure from Himalayan Yogistic.
• Before departure return any other assistances if taken
Why should you join Himalayan Yogistic ?
Awakening our spiritual body”…This is our speciality. We practice yoga together not only for Asana or correct alignment but also focus on our inner part. During our yttc program or retreat program, we do Hanuman chalisa (mantra chanting), kirtan music session, fire ceremony, karma yoga(selfless action yoga) etc…everyday. We do believe that all the spiritual activities will be the trigger to awake our spiritual part, remove negative energies, receive the positive energies and give the good vibrations for all which exists on this universe.Here you would enjoy the soothing companionship with fellow aspirants while learning like a family away from your home
How can you pay the remaining course fees at Himalayan Yogistic?
There are multiple options.
1.You can pay in cash (USD/ INR/ EURO).
2. You can withdraw from near by ATM’s and than pay in cash.
3. You can pay through Credit Card/ Bank Transfer, Paypal but the student have to pay 23% extra charge of the remaining course fees.(There is no extra charge if student pays in Cash.)
How can you become a Certified Yoga Teacher or Yoga Instructor?
you must successfully complete yoga teacher training course and show commitment and dedication in your ability as a yoga teacher. Please find out what minimum requirements are there from the yoga alliance organisation web page.(www.yogaalliance.org)
Which kind of Visa do you need to apply for?
You must apply for tourist visa while you are visiting India and the purpose of your visit must specify travelling within the Indian dominion. An invitation letter is not required while you are applying for tourist visa( please don’t mention about joining yoga TTC course in your visa form). Official Goverment Website – https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
What kind of food you offering?
We are providing sattvic organic food during our Teacher Training course. Vegan food is also provided on demand.
If you cannot join your course can you stay at our place?
Goa Ashram- Himalayan Yogistic give you ashram life environment in south Goa agonda beach our ashram forest area which one 2 minute walking distance from beach realx and clam place visti I am sure you love it.The charge is 40 Euro /Day It includes 2 Yoga class ,fire puja ,3 times meal with sharing room with attached washroom.
Yoga ashram in Rishikesh –
Yes you can stay at our place but you must attend atleast one class a day. The charge is 30 Euro / Day/ It includes 2 yoga class, 3 times meal and sharing room with attached washroom.
What kind of benefit can you see in your life if you join Himalayan Yogistic?
After joining Himalayan Yogistic you will experience and Transformation self yogic journey by the emotional and mental level find an enhanced and more positive self till you would have concluded your stay with us.
What kind of yoga practice would we teach?
We teach the ancient Vedic yoga system which comes directly from our ancient seers of eternity.
How can you get help from Himalayan Yogistic?
The Himalayan Yogistic family would help you in the best of ways providing you with Transformation Yogistic Tools in whole life and more than the change what you will be expecting from us with regards to your physical, mental and emotional health. We are always there to help you.
Do you provide Laundry service & internet?
Yes, Our Community would provide you with both internet and laundry facility. You would get free WIFI service in whole campus of Yogashala. Laundry facility is chargeable at 20 rupees per cloth with ironing.
Himalayan Yogistic Community?
Himalayan Yogistic Community is worldwide Yoga Community which one offering daily life Yogic tools how to Transform to self yogic jounery.Our Yoga Community offer Ashram environment in Goa ,Rishikesh,Nepal ,Bali other different countries. Himalayan Yogistic Ashram that offers a range of retreat course and teacher training courses in India. Our foundation for imparting knowledge is the ancient Sanatan Gurukul System of education